The Ruhi courses develop our capacity to serve our communities through the application of Bahai Teachings.
HOW TO JOIN A COURSE
3 different ways
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSTITUTE CAMPS:
We are gearing up for a transformative Summer Institute Campaign! Here’s what you need to know:
- Venue and accommodation: The camp will be at Baden-Powell Park located at 68 Cash Ave, Samford Village. It is a fully equipped scouts camp, with 8-bed dormitories which are all air-conditioned (everyone needs to bring their own pillows, sheets and blankets). Food will be catered during the full 10 days. There will be ‘Camp parents’ and older youth at camp who will be oversighting the safety and wellbeing of all participants.
- Who is this for? This is open to all youth (aged 15 – 30) living in the Brisbane group of adjoining clusters, including Logan, Redlands, Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Fraser Coast. Additional clusters such as Ipswich and Toowoomba are also welcome. Please note there is also a separate institute campaign also being held in Gold Coast available to the Gold Coast group of adjoining clusters. Please contact Hossein Jaberi on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more information on the other camps.
- Everyone MUST register in advance. We are booking accommodation, food and other logistics, and we need to know who is coming and for what time block. The link to the registration form is:
- Extra registration forms and information: Once you register, we will email two more forms to you (Consent, Medical and dietary information), including information about what to bring to camp, starting and finishing times, contact person on camp, etc. Please make sure that you include your email address and then look out for those emails which we will send out a few days before the camp starts.
- Attendance: It is hoped that everyone will come for the full 11 days and 10 nights (5 – 15 January) BUT you could also choose to come only for Block 1 (6 days, 5 nights from 5 – 10 January) or Block 2 (6 days, 5 nights from 10 – 15 January). Below is a table describing the options for study, and you must note your choice clearly on the registration form.
Note: The newly revised versions of Book 1 and Book 2 have only been released in the past few months. We encourage everyone to study these two books if possible! Also – if you haven’t had a chance to properly study Book 2 and Book 4, then we encourage studying these instead of continuing onto the higher Books.
- Cost of camp: The full camp cost (accommodation + food + materials) is $300 per person for the full 10 days, or $150 per person if you are only attending Block 1 or 2. However, subsidisation is available to ensure no one misses out. If you are unable to afford the full cost, any donation above $20 will be welcome and accepted. Please call us if you want to discuss!!!
- Payment: You can pay by cash or card on arrival with receipt provided. If you prefer to pay via Bank Transfer, please email Roshani on email@example.com and we will send you the bank account details.
Do you have more questions? Call Roshani on 0401110009, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there and PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!
THE RUHI TRAINING INSTITUTE
Courses from the Ruhi Training Institute are studied to develop our capacity to contribute to building vibrant communities. This Training Institute is used all over the world, which help the participants explore concepts related to individual and collective transformation and empower them to develop the skills, capacity and qualities to meaningfully contribute to the betterment of their communities.